Transformers Generations Legacy Deluxe Arcee
Transformers Generations Legacy Deluxe Arcee:
Harness the power of Energon with the Transformers: Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Arcee robot toy! Don’t let her size fool you. Arcee is tough-as-nails, fiercely loyal, and always armed with a witty one-liner.
Universes continue to collide! Transformers: Legacy brings together fan-favorite characters from across the Transformers multiverse. Figures feature deco inspired by their universe with an updated Generations design. In honor of the almost 40-year legacy of Transformers entertainment, the fandoms come together from across the Transformers multiverse, all in one toy line.
Includes: figure, 3 accessories, and instructions.
- TRANSFORMERS PRIME-INSPIRED DESIGN: This Transformers: Legacy 5.5-inch Prime Universe Arcee robot toy is inspired by the animated series, Transformers: Prime, updated with a Generations-style design
- UNIVERSES COLLIDE: Universes continue to collide with Transformers: Legacy! This epic line of Transformers toys brings together fan-favorite characters from across the Transformers multiverse
- 2 EPIC MODES: Action figure converts from robot to motorcycle mode in 20 steps. Comes with dual-bladed wheel weapon accessory
- HARNESS THE POWER OF ENERGON: Gear up with the most powerful substance on Cybertron, Energon! This Transformers Prime Universe Arcee figure comes with 2 combining Energon blade accessories that attach in both modes
- QR CODE: Scan the QR code on each package to reveal character tech specs from across the multiverse! Collect other Legacy figures to reveal their character tech specs (each sold separately, subject to availability)
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Franklin Toy Works has a 7-day online purchase return/exchange policy. Every customer has 7 days after buying/receiving their item(s) to request an online return authorization via email.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item(s) must be in the same, new condition as purchased.
-Items MUST be in unused and original packaging with all parts included, and must not show signs of use.
Damaged or defective items will be handled on a case-by-case basis as we do our very best to inspect items for defects prior to shipping to you.
To start an online sale return/exchange, please contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, Franklin Toy Works will send a return shipping label(at buyers expense) as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Once a returned or exchanged product is received it will be inspected by a member of our team. If the product is in new and resalable condition, a refund or credit will be issued. Your form of payment will be credited for the price of the items plus ANY applicable tax. This credit will not include any original shipping and processing charges unless the products are damaged when you receive them.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and correct any mistake.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, such as ANY discounted/sale item(s) or vintage toys.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards as they are final sale.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund is approved or denied. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded via your original payment method.
Please remember it can take up to 7-10 business days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. PayPal refunds post immediately; however, depending on your original PayPal funding source or your financial institute this could take up to 30 days.